Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First week at a new job

Well I’ve started a new contract this week, but this time I’m not inflicted with draconian web filtering. Maybe now I’ll be able to do some more blogging, posting little tid-bits of information that seem interesting and get back in touch with some of my peers online.

I was with ABB Grain (now a yet-to-be-named part of Viterra, perhaps Viterra Australia?) for around 15 months, in that time I assembled a team of great developers and as a team we produced a great product that our users love. Thanks to everyone there that made those 15 months so memorable for me.

I’ve discovered that I can even run MSN Messenger now, but we’re under a pretty tight deadline so I doubt I’ll have time to chat or answer questions for the next couple of weeks, so I won’t bother signing in until things calm down a bit.

Oh, Ben Laan, this means you have to do your blog post now :P

1 comment:

Darren Neimke said...

Welcome back to the WWW :-)